Saturday, July 9, 2016

Fantasy?

There comes a point where you have to realize that things aren't perfect but you find the light in a dark place. I don't claim everything is perfect but instead of focusing on the negative I choose to highlight the good parts in life.

No, i don't like Joey living with me one bit. I want my house back especially since according to her they're still fucking around. I don't want him there at all and I've it made it clear to him. It makes the depression more severe. I've made many things clear even if they've gone in one ear and out the other.

I'm trying to coexist with him for Brit's and Ally's sake. My depression and anxiety are severe. I feel like I'm in a constant state of wishing I could breathe. I'm always on the verge of tears and ready to cry. I cry myself to sleep or push myself beyond exhaustion.

Do I mention this? No. Why mention my pain when I can focus on the positive. Like Monday I have a date with a wonderful man named James. We've talked non-stop and it seems like we have really good chemistry. It may or may not work but I know it is a step towards happiness.

Do I feed into your shit? Not anymore because for someone to claim fantasy world's you're all about one especially since a few screen shots could ruin a lot. Luckily for you I'm a true believer in karma doing its work and me not having to do anything but sit back and watch.

Today has been a great day. We've spent the day at my sister's house. I'm working on laundry, Ally is painting, and Brit and Erika are baking away yummy goodies. I will be doing a post later today with pictures of our day.

Bright Blessings.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you for working towards your happiness. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)