Friday, July 8, 2016

Fun Evening

I was able to just pass out and ignore the drama today. Even slept through dinner. After almost three hours spent catching all the Pokemon with Brit we are home now. Brit is craving breakfast so biscuits, scrambled eggs, bacon, and sausage is what's on the menu. Not to mention real chocolate milk for J

J was able to go to the mall and visit with Izzy for awhile then was dropped off at the house to go for a swim to calm down. I'm glad he's able to see Izzy and next time he sees her Ally is supposed to be invited since its a swimming trip planned and that was the agreement for her to be over using the pool pass

It doesn't look like any of us are sleeping so binge watching some Law and Order. J and I will be taking off early to get Ally's social security card and his work schedule.

Not gonna let anything ruin my day. Kids will be kids then get mad when the shit is done to them. Going to take Ally and Brit to the pool tomorrow and spend my day relaxing.

J should be home for the day as he owes Ally a day at the pool. So glad that things are starting to smooth out and I have my best friend back.

Bright Blessings lovelies! Refuse to sink and let your brightness shine. (:

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like things are going good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope things work out and Ally is able to see her sister. I am sure they miss each other!

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)