Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Immaturity at Its Finest



This is why I have such a hard time being the bigger person. Clearly we're scared to actually come talk and would rather do it through social media.

I wasn't aware that you were around me enough to see that I show symptoms let alone a doctor now.

There's so much I could say but as they say, actions speak louder than words so thanks for opening your mouth because you just ruined a lot with your inability to be a big girl.

Since i still have a full house I'm going back to bed until the house empties. Not in the mood to deal with this petty bullcrap. 


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! I don't know how you deal with stuff like this! And poor Ally can't go swimming while she is there?!? You have to be a pretty petty person to be mean to a child like that.

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)