Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Isolation

I'm finally just going to cut myself off from everyone but Ally. It wasn't good enough that my house was overrun but now it feels like my family is being taken over. I'm so frustrated I could cry.

I understand time is needed away and I'm grateful that friends are able to be made but what I don't understand is why three grown adults can't treat Ally out as well. I understand when it was just Erika and Brit but now that Joey is apparently tagging I just don't get it.

Part of me wants to scream but it wouldn't do any good.

Oh and now on top of everything else Joey quit his job so there will be tension 24/7 all over again all because we insist on taking and taking until there is nothing left to give.

There goes me getting my house back in October. Now I feel like a prisoner in my own home. Trapped and angry.

Oh well. Just gonna sleep this feeling off.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe he quit his job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You shouldn't have to keep housing him just because he quit his job. That isn't fair to you.

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)