Saturday, July 23, 2016

Lazy Day

Looks like a lazy day ahead of us. Joey is on call but not required to come in today. Everyone is snoozing away meanwhile my body has decided we aren't going to sleep. I'm near tears with how exhausted my body is but I'm not sure if I'll see any sleep Today.

Thankfully my aunt wanted some alone time with Ally and they are heading to the pool. Meanwhile I'll be watching my show and trying to sleep.

Really thankful for family because I'm sure once I crash I'll be out until its time to return to work.

I was glad to get out after work at 3 am to get IHOP with my best friend and take Brit and Damian along. I did learn that Brit did too much too soon and it'll be awhile before she's ready to get out again.

Here's to a drama free, lazy day.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you were able to get caught up on some sleep!

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)