Saturday, July 9, 2016

Lazy Saturday

Since J is at work we've made this a lazy start by sleeping in. Ally is still asleep but I'm sure a growth spurt is hitting again. She's eating me out of house and home again! I was told to take today off so I don't hit overtime. It was unexpected but also enjoyable to get an extra day off. I'm not feeling the greatest today so it'll be nice to have an extra day to relax and unwind.

I'm glad to see everything moving in the right direction and I hope that it stays that way. Time to get into my show and relax.

By the way, did I mention I met someone and I'm launching myself into the crazy world of dating again? Oh yes, this girl is cheesing so hard lately.

Bright Blessings lovelies.

1 comment:

  1. Yay to meeting someone!! I hope he is the wonderful guy you deserve :)

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)