Friday, July 22, 2016

Long Night Ahead

I am so lucky my family will watch Ally on last minute notice. There is a lot of frustration in the air but it looks like Brit and I will be taking care of things.

Joey has decided to take off to spend the night with k in Bowie under the premise of getting her car fixed. This leaves Brit by herself until I get off work but I've given her my work number if she needs me.

I just wish if we were going to devote our time to K then Wed move in with her. Not leave someone fresh from surgery alone the same day they come home from the hospital to somebody who was ungrateful to the whole situation.

Looks like it's time for work then home to do laundry and take care of little man. Hope every one else is having a much better day.

At least I have my priorities straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)