Saturday, July 9, 2016

Nights End


Tonight was a much needed blast. Because of our opposite schedules I haven't seen my bestfriend in awhile. I've missed him and it was so much fun to catch up with him and of course find out all the evening shift drama I've missed.

Now that I'm the last one up I'm caught up in my thoughts. It seems my negative times outweigh the good lately.

I made plans for all of us and now it seems it may just be Ally and I. Sometimes their relationship is frustrating because everything she does revolves around him and his approval. There's nothing wrong with this type of relationship it just makes it hard to make plans.

Now I'm off to sleep and get some needed rest if my body will allow me to rest.

Bright Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)