Saturday, July 30, 2016

No Proof

I'll never understand why people are so determined to believe their the one. With what money do you think this mystical happy ending is happening with?

You're too far along in your pregnancy to work and he's having a hard time finding a job. Even when faced with the truth you still live in your delusions. Just like when the truth came out after I moved out.

The sooner you face the reality that your scandalous affair is over the better off you'll be.  I'm not sorry in the least that karma has served you what you deserve but the sooner you accept that your fairy tale ending isn't happening in October the better off you and your children will be.

It doesn't matter how many times you've sent nudes hoping by keeping his dick hard you'll win his heart because unfortunately a booty call doesn't equal love.

What you had was a lifetime ago and it's time to find acceptance and realize that Brit is his future. Face that he's moving on and realize that I live to see it everday which I know is my own fault and I'm finally trying to come to some sort of acceptance.

It has been a long road and yes there have been many fights because of jealousy spikes but I know what my problem is. I ran a year ago and never grieved. Now I'm faced with nothing to do but grieve.

Pretending to go private won't do you any good and boasting all the intimate details of what you think is happening will not get you where you want to be.

It's time we grieve and accept the friendship he's offering and move forward. No more of this boasting you're with someone you're not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)