Saturday, July 30, 2016

Peaceful Evening

Work went by pretty quick and wasn't too busy. Everything seems to be covered bill wise and I'm so thankful that Joey is able to pay half of the rent otherwise Wed be ruined in late fees. I'm hoping he's able to enjoy time with his family tomorrow and get a break from the house. Overall I'm feeling much better about everything.

Apparently there's a plan in the works so Ally and i will have our home back in October and they'll be welcomed to visit anytime. Living together just doesn't work for me because of unresolved grief.

Ally's at a sleepover so I better take advantage and get some shut eye. Glad Joey will be home to babysit tomorrow on time. Bright blessings.

1 comment:

  1. I am happy to hear you will have your house to yourself again!

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)