Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Quiet

I was off an hour earlier than usual and I've come home to a quiet house. Even Ally has decided to sleep in this morning. This is good for me because I've needed silence. There has been has been a lot of noise between drama, work, trying to get things done for Ally so she'll be ready for school and making sure that the house is taken care. It's hard to believe we'll have a newborn in the house again in just two weeks. Later today we'll be heading to check in on little man. I am slowly finding my center and I hope that soon everyone will be able to prioritize what and who is important so that drama will lessen. After work tomorrow morning we'll be headed out to get Ally's social taken care so We can spend the rest of the day relaxing. Here's to a good day, gonna nap while everyone is still snoozing. Not gonna let my good mood sink by feeding into petty crap.

Bright Blessings.

1 comment:

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)