Saturday, July 30, 2016

Realizations

I've been upset all morning and I've just slept it off because me lashing out hasn't helped anyone but something became clear as day to me and now I'm really angry.

I won't be getting my house back in October unless both parties want to go. Brit had the opportunity to give her son the best life possible and turned it down because she wants Joey to be apart of it.

Then I realize as much as I've been told it was strictly friends she felt the same way and there is a level of betrayal there that won't be healed.

Here I thought I had a true friend but I guess what others have said is true and I was just used as a pawn to get close to each other.

I'm finding my place of silence and plan to keep to myself because I know words hurt and if I speak my opinion it's going to hurt a lot of people. This time I won't have any apologies for those I hurt.

1 comment:

  1. That sucks :( I know you will end up stronger because of all of this!

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)