Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Rise & Shine


I am borrowing this set up from The Journey To Dragonwood, feel free to give her a visit. 

For today, Tuesday, July 5th, 2016
Time: 9:49 AM

1. What do you have planned for today?
Sleep, get Ally's bedroom situated, and hang with Brit

2. How's the weather?
It stormed last night but looks like a Sunny day ahead.

3. How well did you sleep last night?
Yesterday was more broken sleep. I haven't been to bed yet as I just came off a 10 hour shift.

4. What's on the menu?
Not sure, I am thinking Hamburger Helper tonight.

5. Be kind to yourself. List how you plan to do this today.
1. Get at least 2 reviews completed
2. Get a good nap in
3. Cartoons with my princess.

6. Never let the things you want make you forget the things you have. List 3 things you are grateful for today.
1. A silent house (this is rare)
2. Blogging and Networking
3. All of my necessities are provided for

7. Current Events. What are you reading, watching, listening, making, thinking, wishing, etc.

Reading: Just finished up Callie's Daddy by Mary Wehr, going to start on something new today.

Watching: Once Upon a Time still.

Listening: Heathens by Twenty-One Pilots.

Making: List of things Damian needs before his arrival.

Thinking: I can't be everyone's savior. The pettiness is what I got away from and I won't mention childish crap anymore on this blog because the focus is about me getting on my feet.

8. A quote for today:


9. Did you reach all your goals this week?
No because I haven't set any.

10. Set at least 3 goals for next week.
1. Set up daily work out schedule.
2. Stop drinking sodas.
3. Get back on track with book reviewing.

2 comments:

  1. Love this i will have to add it to mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Twenty One Pilots! So does Brayden, we both sing along every time Ride comes on the radio :) And great goals for next week! I know sodas are tough for you but just take it one day at a time :)

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)