I am borrowing this set up from The Journey To Dragonwood, feel free to give her a visit.
For today, Wednesday, July 20th, 2016
Time: 8:04 AM
1. What do you have planned for today?
Shower, finish up the house, pick up everyone from the hospital, sleep, and work.
2. How's the weather?
3. How well did you sleep last night?
I worked early bird and haven't been to bed yet.
4. What's on the menu?
Not sure what we have in store in yet.
5. Be kind to yourself. List how you plan to do this today.
1. Get showered and maybe do my make up.
2. Get a good nap in
3. Time with Ally to get Damian,
6. Never let the things you want make you forget the things you have. List 3 things you are grateful for today.
1. A silent house (this is rare)
2. Damian and Ally.
3. Having wheels soon.
7. Current Events. What are you reading, watching, listening, making, thinking, wishing, etc.
Reading: Salvatore by Natasha Knight
Watching: Music Videos
Listening: Ride by Twenty-One Pilots.
Making: This post.
Thinking: I won't be holding back or taking down posts. Lately I've been asked to because feathers are ruffled but I've come to the realization that this is my blog and if you don't like what you read then find someone else to read.
8. A quote for today:
9. Did you reach all your goals this week?
No because its been a busy week.
10. Set at least 3 goals for next week.
1. Set up daily work out schedule.
2. Stop drinking sodas.
3. Get back on track with book reviewing.