Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Silence

For the first time in a long time I have something rare. Silence. I am able to sit here and reflect on everything that has been said and realize what is important. I am going to do my best to be there for Ally. Things have been made plain as day and I never did anything just to hold it over someone's head. It seems when I try to do the right thing it's seen as a double agenda.

I just hope soon it'll be back to Ally and I. I truly feel alone. I feel used and I feel saddened. Going to enjoy this time to myself and mind my business.

2 comments:

  1. It truly is sad that Izzy and Ally wont be able to spend time together and learn how to be sisters. Enjoy the silence sweetie. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you feel used but remember you should feel good about helping people who needed a hand, even if they didn't appreciate your help you were still being a wonderful person to offer it.

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)