Friday, July 8, 2016

The Day So Far


So far today hasn't been too bad. Joey offered to run me to get Ally's social security card so school will be taken care of for her. The wait is atttrocius here but hopefully well be out of here soon.

Everyday it gets a little easier to ignore the bullshit and feel better about everything. I've learned to accept the fact that some people never change.

One can't be faithful, one loves too much, and one resorts to childish games because maturity is too much to ask for.

I've learned people are more nervous when you play stupid so that's what I'm doing. Hoping to get out of here soon and then head home.

I guess since being home with family is asking too much I'll see if Brit would like to go to the pool with Ally and I.

Here's to a peaceful day off.

Bright Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)