Thursday, July 28, 2016

The Day So Far

So far today has been a good day. Brit and I are determined come hell or high water today will run smooth. Brit and I talked about everything this morning and smoothed out the wrinkles.

I'm going to be working on other outlets for my anger spouts. I'm glad that things are smooth and everyone is staying put for the moment. Were reworking the plan and for now staying kosher.

We had some surprise visitors today to visit with. It was nice to see Joey and Sarah after not seeing them for so long.

So far today seems peaceful and I'm looking forward to where the day will take us. I'm glad that life is much better and I think everyone just needed to vent and get out all the buried feelings.

So now we move forward with this beautiful drama free day. Brightest Blessings.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear things are better with you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to hear things are going better!

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)