Saturday, July 23, 2016

True Happiness


I have been trying to process everything that has happened recently. I've met someone and I'm so scared to fall that I feel myself pushing him away. I won't rush and say this is love because it isn't. It is security. I feel cared for. 

I'm scared to give in though because I didn't feel this with Joey. And now that I've met someone new that gives me those feelings, I'm wondering if I ever loved him or merely the idea of what he could have been.

The only negative thing with us is our schedules. They don't allow for a date night because were both all over the place.

My heart is flooded with emotion and I know that I look forward to every text and phone call from him. I can only hope he is finding the same thing within me.

I could spend hours talking to him and I'm finding myself growing more attached.

I guess I'm in my thoughtful place this morning and while only time will tell, I hope to see this turn into some kind of wonderful because for the first time in years I'm finding true happiness.

Brightest Blessings. 

2 comments:

  1. So happy for you! I hope you get everything you wish for and more!!

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)