Saturday, August 6, 2016

August Daily Draw


My Biggest Hope

Keyword: Energy

The feathers symbolize accomplishments of your imagination as well as spiritual renaissance. The iridescent peacock feather is a sign of transformation. All aces represent seeds that must be nourished physically, emotionally, and spiritually to reach pull potential. The ace of spirals symbolizes the energy of mental nourishment: new ideas, fresh inspirations, and stimulating opportunities. The card indicates that it is an ideal time for setting goals.

How It Pertains To Me: I have been hoping that this phase I have hit is here to stay. I am steadily feeling more like myself. I am finding myself awake for longer periods of time and gaining much needed energy to move forward. I am feeling healthy and like control of my life is possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)