Saturday, August 20, 2016

Awesome Day


Today has been by far bliss. Joey had to leave for work but Kris and Izzy were able to come by for a visit. It was nice to catch up with Kris and see how much Izzy and Ally have missed each other. It was a great play date and I look forward to more of them in the future.

The house is cleaned, all that is left to do is mop the floors when I get home tonight but that is an easy task. I've cleansed the house and I was able to get some stitching time in. I feel so much more alert and better than before. I still feel tired but nowhere near as bad as before.

I deep cleaned the apartment yesterday while Ally was at the babysitter and Joey at work. The living is back to the way I like and it opens up the living room. This leaves space for me to work out and space for Joey to play his game.

Tomorrow Ally and I both get back on track with a routine and prepare for school. Early bed time and early morning showers. Can't wait to see my sister and make breakfast for Ally.

Right now due to a personal situation my car is hold but hopefully it will be figured out within the week,

Overall life is great and I can't wait to see what this coming week will bring as Ally transitions into going to school and we begin finding ourselves all over again.

Brightest  Blessings Lovelies, I hope your lives are going as great as mine.



1 comment:

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)