Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Body Shaming

Tonight I was judged by weight. It wasn't said directly but it was plenty cleared. I'm not small by any means. I have weight. I haven't done everything I can to lose the excess. I go through spurts and then lose motivation because I want instant results.

I work a sleeveless dress that happened to cut mid thigh or a little below. Joey came to take out trash and told I wasn't dressed appropriately to be outside. I was then called a whore.

I immediately threw away all of my unflattering clothes. I had bought them because they have me confidence in the body I was gaining. I felt beautiful for once. And then my teenage angst came back to life full force and I felt disgusted in these clothes.

Then I talked to Brit and she said she had what the difference was because she wears clothes like my dress and owns skirts that are shorter. He said it's because he's with her but she also sees where it's body shaming.

I feel like I'm back at square one and think I'll cry myself to sleep tonight because this is the lowest I've felt in a long time and I don't see much of a pick me up coming from this one.

I never asked to be small like Brit or Kris. I just wanted to feel beautiful for once and happy in my own skin.

4 comments:

  1. Dont let him do that to you. He's just being an ass and taking it out on you because youre an easy target and allow him to get to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Use his own shit back against him. Use this as fuel to help you achieve what you want most. Use the anger and hurt in a positive way instead of letting him beat you down again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My heart aches for you. I hope when he that when he treats you like this that it helps speed up your grieving process over him. You are much better off without him and there is a wonderful guy out there just waiting for you!! I know it! And he is going to love every part of you no matter what size you are!! Hugs!! And kick that meanie out of your house now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happiness is the best revenge.

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)