Thursday, August 25, 2016

Changes

I'll be writing a more detailed post later tonight but I wanted to say I am truly blessed. We are getting a new roommate and I know Ally is super excited. Her uncle Shane is coming to stay with us for awhile and has an interview tomorrow morning.

I have my best friend back. Since it has been just us it has worked out great. He's helping to make sure bills are covered and Ally is taken care. He is also nice enough to give me a day off here and there to catch up on sleep.

Ally is loving school and I'm so proud of her. She wakes up each morning with no attitude and comes home ready to do her chores before earning some screen time.

Overall life is going amazing. Tomorrow is weigh in day and even if I don't see pounds lost I know I've made strides towards nonscale victories and reduced my stress a lot.

Until later, Brightest Blessings!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for letting Shane move in for awhile and glad things are going good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything sounds great! And I am happy to hear that Ally is loving school!!

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)