Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Changes


In the last few years so much has happened and I have changed. I have had highs and lows. My worst side has shown and now my inner beauty shining through. I am finding myself and it took falling so far down the rabbit hole to see a person that I didn't want to become.

I made a change today. I have asked to transfer to a different Whataburger. I am going to a lower volume store. This means I'll be guaranteed to leave on time. While I have enjoyed the pace of my store it is time to refocus on my family and putting Ally first.Now that I am not taking care of another family I can slow down for awhile. I have spent time putting in the hours but now my home front needs to be first and as long as I still see that 40 hours I know we can make it.

I am starting to put money to the side for my birthday and to decorate for Halloween. Since our home has settled down it's time to celebrate and I think I will either be taking a trip to Winstar or getting a new tattoo. Either way my birthday will be celebrated with friends and family.

I have been working on my weight loss journey doing crunches, push ups, and lunges each morning before the rest of the house rises. The great thing about living with guys is they are usually dead until late afternoon.

I am beyond proud of myself because I have spoke my truth. I have kept things that need to be kept quiet, quiet. I have focused only on the happiness of my house and those that live here. I am not feeding into other's need to thrive off drama and sad attempts to make others miserable.  I am glad that I have such a supportive house. Our days have been bliss. The only time that there seems to be a problem is when others get bored and create problems where there aren't any.

I've made a serious attempt to make amends with Kris. She is able to come over on Joey's days off and leaves when I get off work. I get quite a bit of time in with her and the girls get plenty of time together. You can tell that they both have missed each other. Kris and I will never be 100% but at least we have the maturity to put past wrongs aside and focus for the kids.

The next time is to get to a doctor and get my sleep fixed. I am looking forward to where the next few months will take us. I am a point of true inner peace. People can try to rattle me but I've worked too hard to get to this point and I won't have anyone take me down.

Everything is set and I am on track. Now time to make tea for the boys and get my few hours in before getting Ally up and ready for school. 

Brightest Blessings!

3 comments:

  1. Good for you. It's nice when you find your own pace and get back into a routine it makes life so much easier. Good luck on getting transferred.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the new store and routine. You'll be surprised at the changes only 40 hours a week makes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you for choosing a transfer to make your life easier! I wish you all the luck with it!

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)