Monday, August 15, 2016

Days Off


My plan to catch up didn't work out so I'm doing that between today and tomorrow. After work tonight my best friend invited Brit and I out to eat. Its become our weekly thing to go to ihop once a week. Its good company and food.

Afterward I spoiled Joey. I treated him to a burger and Battlefield 4. Its almost 5 am and he's still awake and playing. Pretty sure he'll be dead for the majority of the day. On Tuesday were taking a family trip to the pool since Ally is trying to get as much time in as possible before next week.

I've started a new cross stitch piece as my bug has returned. I've missed getting lost in my stitches. I'm going to post a picture later today of it so far.

Overall peace has been found and drama has lessened. Time to catch some sleep before the kiddos are up.

Brightest Blessings.

2 comments:

  1. I cant wait to see what your stitching

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh can't wait to see your new project!! And glad to hear you had some fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)