Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Fresh Start


I've been kind of quiet the last few days but it is for myself. I am learning the hard way that not everything needs to be shared and not everything is meant to get to me. I did ask Joey for the help to battle my depression the old fashioned way. I don't want my life to pass me by because I spent more time on the couch wallowing in my own pity than focusing on turning my life around. I've made great strides to get where I am right now. I have worked tirelessly to be who I am.

As much as the words hurt I needed the closure they brought. I feel like I'm a stronger person for it because he tried his hardest to break me and I wouldn't cave and let him. Instead I fought back which isn't usually like me. It was an emotional night for sure.

No life won't be perfect but the last two days have been decent. Tonight Joey made dinner for us and we are listening to music and getting along. This is what it used to be all the time before everything changed. It used to be just three friends spending time together.

I am so proud of Joey because he has found a job and it will give him weekends off. He'll be babysitting Saturday while Brittany and I brave Tax Free to get Ally's clothes for school and few things for Brit. Poor baby can't fit her clothes and we are decluttering Ally's wardrobe as we do laundry.

Ally is back on routine and so far so good. Bed by 8 and awake by no later than 630 am. I'll be registering her for school next week and Wednesday we'll be going to orientation. As the 23rd quickly approaches I can't believe how much Ally has changed. She has grown into such a beautiful young lady but that will be a post saved for another time.

For now dinner is done and smells delicious. Time to enjoy Fast and Furious: Tokyo Drift and enjoy our evening before I'm off to work and the rest of the house is off to bed so Joey can rest up before heading into work tomorrow. Life is slowly getting better and I am so thankful that we were all able to speak our minds and hopefully we can get to a point where our good days will outnumber the bad.

Brightest Blessings Lovelies

4 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you lady!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care of yourself.

    First day of school was always my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy things are calming down for you and that you stood your ground. You are one tough chicky!! I hope you and Brit have fun shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for letting me vent yesterday. Our relationship has been rocky but maybe it'll be a step in the right direction.

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)