Friday, August 26, 2016

Not Again

I can be a fool at times and this time I won't allow myself to fall again. I'm so angry my chest is hurting but it's more anger towards myself. I let the moment of bliss trick me into thinking Ally and I had finally become a priority and apparently that isn't the case so it's back to focusing on just me.

I won't be tied up in the web of morning show off my tits sessions and promises to care for others when ensuring that rent is paid isn't a priority to back to maxing out hours and living at work.

To think I actually thought I had my best friend back and he was being honest with me. Once a liar, always a liar. Now I know to watch my back, bet you won't see me fall for that shit again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)