Wednesday, August 10, 2016

One Of Those Nights

Tonight is one of those nights for me. One where anything and everything angers me. I'm not sure why I'm in this mood but I am. It doesn't make sense because today was overall an awesome day. I was thankful for the day to relax.

Instead of coming home and sleeping like I usually I do I chose to stay awake. Brit was sweet enough to do my hair for me. We spent time with the kids and relaxed.

We took Ally to register her for school and that took forever. Orientation ran much smoother though! I'm so glad we were able to meet her teacher and get her taken care of.

After that was all taken care of we went and picked up my brother and brought him back to the apartment. While I napped he hung out with Ally. Then it was dinner and swimming.

After the pool Dylan went home. Ally and I both seemed to crash from the fatigue of the busy day. Tomorrow will be another busy day as we have running to do before work.

Since Brit and Joey are in the shower, I'm going to take some Tylenol and try to get back to bed.

Bright blessings.

2 comments:

  1. I have days where I feel like that. Try to think of a few things you are thankful for, that usually snaps me out of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I get like that, and I really think it's just a sign that I'm tired and need more sleep.

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)