Monday, August 22, 2016

Plan of Action



Whew! The last few days have just flown by! I've been trying to figure out how I wanted to go about things now that Ally is in school. For a few hours this morning I have the house completely to myself. Joey has left to run errands and Ally is away at school. This means cleansing time! We are burning incense, ridding the negativity, and deep cleaning. I am beyond excited to get myself back into the swing of things. We've had our summer break now it's time to get things done!

I have been purging the house of things we don't need. I went through my cross stitch stuff and passed on some of it to Kris, Brittany has gotten the rest of her stuff so that's out of the house, I've decluttered Ally's toys and clothes, Joey is finally unpacked now that there is room for his stuff and I've gone through my clothes and belongings.

I've purged my blog list and decided to stop following Brit's blog altogether. It only offers unnecessary drama and will only cause me to step backwards. I'm not doing, I'm moving forwards from now and dare anyone to try to mess with my happiness.

I've opened up my living room to give me a space to workout and Joey a place to play his game in peace. I will be finally starting the Jillian Michael's Thirty Day shred. Weigh in day is just four days away but either way it goes I will proud of myself because I know I have stopped stressing and therefore not stress eating. My sleep schedule is finally finding some normalcy so even if there isn't a loss in pounds, there are plenty of non scale achievements to celebrate.I don't want to be paper thin, just healthy and toned.

Now its time to do some deep cleaning and get this house under control so I can cross stitch and relax for the rest of day. I hope you guys are as blessed as me. Thank you for sticking through my rough patch, now let's celebrate life and all it has to offer.

Brightest Blessings!



4 comments:

  1. I've been away for a few days. It looks like you have had a lot going on. I'm glad you are at peace right now.

    Congratulations to Ally! The pictures of the first day of school are great. I hope she likes her teacher and is enjoying school.

    I'm in the middle of deep cleaning as well, so I'm off to get some things done. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you. Hope to see a wipe 😃

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like things are going great! It always feels good to declutter :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've also arranged the furniture in my living room based on what will make it easier for me to work out in there :) I love cleaning things out and feeling organized.

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)