Sunday, August 14, 2016

Playing Catch Up

Today I'll be playing catch up on my blog. I've been M.I.A. for a few days due to work being exhausting. I'll be posting my Tarot draws, pictures of Ally, and a little bit of an update on how everything else is going.

I hate when I miss time to blog because this blog is my biggest outlet even if I'm the only one who reads and references to it.

We have one week until school starts and at this point I can't tell who is more excited. Ally or me. I think it's safe to say we are both nervous as well.

For the most part I've found my silence at home. I've become more observant and noticed a lot. Here's to relaxing before work.

Bright Blessings lovelies, see you at the next blog post.

3 comments:

  1. I may not always comment but I always read. Enjoy your time before work. I bet you both are and I bet she is going to enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only 1 more week? My boy doesn't go back until September 6 or 7th. But he will be in school until the end of June. When will Ally be done for the year? I am sure she will love school :)

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)