Thursday, August 18, 2016

Taking Deep Breaths

Today I'll semi get my house back to myself. Brit and Damian are leaving soon to hopefully find their peaceful spot and new beginning. I will miss Damian and I've enjoyed the month I've had to get to know him.

I just turned in the last piece of paper for Ally's school and we are officially school ready. Monday will be bittersweet for sure.

Joey will be temporarily staying here so he doesn't lose his job. Once he gets his ducks in a row I'm sure he'll be on his way as well.

I am happy that I can get back to my place of peace and focus even more on Ally and my goals. This is how I wanted things to happen but life goes on.

I've definitely learned a huge lesson from all of this. Time to relax before work, not going to let anything else get to me today.

2 comments:

  1. I am sad things didn't work out :( I hope eventually you will be able to have a relationship with Damian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad things are settling for you and Ally. I'm sure little girl is excited about school.

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)