Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Bigger Person

I am trying my hardest to bite my tongue but I swear if I bite any harder it'll fall off. I have never taken out my frustrations on Ally. I don't nor will I ever parent like the other two. I have a way that works for me and being thrown into the same boat as others angers me.

This is proof of what I'm getting away from. The unhealthy environment. And if people don't stop saying I can take of it it'll be another problem. I don't have this endless supply of money to give away. Just because he doesn't have a sugar momma at the moment.

I'm going to curl back in bed and rest some more because I know if I open my mouth at any point today it'll be a huge fight and I don't have the energy for that.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! And as long as you are happy with how you parent Ally who cares what everyone else thinks or says. Just let it go in one ear and right out the other.

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)