Saturday, September 3, 2016

Busy Busy Day

Today will prove to be a busy day before work so I'm up and moving early. I have to get a shower, get dressed and then head out to the store. Today I'll be getting rid of my couch which already makes today a rough day because for me the couch is more than a piece of furniture. It was part of our home.

I realized this morning that I need to make sure at all times I'm worried and Ally and me only because getting comfortable isn't an option. I have to always make sure I'm on my game so things are taken care.

For now, it's time to get today started. Only I can make today great and Thats just what I intend to do.

Brightest Blessings.

1 comment:

  1. I know the couch meant a lot to you but just remember it is a thing and you can always get more things. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)