Monday, September 26, 2016

Enchiladas!


Today has gotten so much better. We are blasting music. Ally is feeling much better. I went to visit my grandmother while Ally hung out with my sister. My grandmother asked if R was coming over. I told that was the plan and that I was making beef enchiladas.

She laughed and told me that one pan of enchiladas wasn't enough for R. She kindly reminded me that Mexicans can eat especially enchiladas. So I came home with some season, chicken breasts, and a shit-ton of tortillas. So now my simple dinner has turned into feeding an army.

In between cleaning I have started on a new stitchy start from Floss Box. Will be posting a progress picture soon.

Hope everyone is having a relaxed day, I know I sure am. :)

1 comment:

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)