Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Great News

Looks like I'll be starting at my new store next Monday. The transfer was approved now all that's needed is to discuss schedules and sign the dotted line. This is a needed change and I'll be giving myself until the end of the year to decide if I want to stay here or go back to being a CSM at Wal-Mart.

I ended up crashing longer than I wanted but now I'm up and tackling the house. I'll be cross stitching as well until its time for work. I'm not looking forward to getting back into the grind but the money is needed.

Tacos on the menu tonight. Bright Blessings!

3 comments:

  1. That's wonderful am so happy for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear your transfer went through! You will do great at whatever you choose :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations. That's great news! Hope it goes well for you.

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)