Saturday, September 17, 2016

Happy Blogiversary To Me!


I am a tad behind in blog land there will be probably be three or four posts to catch up on today.

Whew! Two years of blogging! How the heck did that happen already? I am so thankful for my MIL for introducing me to blog land because I have found so many blogging buddies and so much love and support. I cannot wait to see what this next year of blogging hold. It's such a beautiful life and I am so thankful for everyone in it. Thank you everyone for all of your love and support especially through this last year. I am beyond grateful and I know I wouldn't have made it through my separation from Joey and being a single without you guys. Now I am building a beautiful family and I wouldn't be able to do without all of your love and support.

2 comments:

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)