Friday, September 2, 2016

Hello September


Wow! Can you believe we are almost done with 2016! What a year it has been and we are now in my season. I absolutely love everything about fall. I love that it represents change and that it such a beautiful season full of warm colors and smells.

My main goals in September are to continue with the T.K.O challenge as it is a fun and motivating challenge.


I will be starting in on this challenge for the month of September. I will be combining today and yesterday's then back on track tomorrow.

I am planning on trying a few new recipes and baking with Kris when she visits. I think this would be a good distraction for both of us while the girls play.

I plan to stay drama free and keep focusing on me.

Once a week I will be buying new decorations for the house so we are ready for Halloween.

Also I am going to start making plans for my birthday and putting back money for Christmas shopping.

Overall September will start the best of my months coming forward. Brightest Blessings!

What are some of your September goals?

1 comment:

  1. I love the fall too :) My goals for September is get back out walking again. I was babysitting my niece and nephew all summer and then with my own 2 I didn't feel up to trying to wrangle 4 kids to go for a walk, I know at least 1 of them would not want to walk and want to be carried so it was easier to just go to a park and sit or stroll...which is not much exercise. :) Good luck with your September challenge, you will do great!

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)