Monday, September 5, 2016

Homemade Sloppy Joess


I've really found my cooking niche and having the guys want more shows me I'm doing something right. 

After wasting money I don't have to spare and not getting to sleep lunch before work was the least I could do. 

Instead of using canned sloppy Joe's I bought tomato paste and the seasoning packet. All you do is ground your meat and add in the seasoning, tomato paste, and water. Let that boil then summer for 10 minutes 

Easy meal and four sandwhiches before work tells me it was Damn good.

On the menu for dinner: Chicken Fried Rice. (:

2 comments:

  1. Its always great to try new ways of fixing things :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! Sounds like you found a good one. I'm glad you're trying new meals.

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)