Saturday, September 17, 2016

How Did I Get So Lucky


This truly feels like a fairy tale. I haven't been able to stop smiling and for the first time in a very long time I have been able to sleep. I can't tell you guys enough how full my heart is right now. I fall in love all over again when I see him with Ally. To give you a glimpse of how he is with Ally here is last night:

He cleaned her ears, offering to replace her earrings.
He bought her new shampoo and after her shower brushed out her hair.
He bought cream for her hands to help until Tuesday's doctor appointment.
He fell asleep with her and then panicked when he woke up and she wasn't there because I had moved her over to her bed. 

Then momma got some cuddle time in. Tomorrow I meet his children and I am beyond nervous but he believes they'll fall in love with me. Our relationship happened so fast but I know we both the same for each other. We have a very special future planned and I am so glad he is by side every step of the way.

I talked to my mom and one of my favorite texts from our conversation was, "Well I hope this works out for you. It would be nice for you to have the right kind of guy finally."

I am just such a lucky girl. This is exactly what I imagined being in love would feel like. I am so sleepy but this smile won't let me rest. I know I need to crash out soon because work comes early today but life is just so beautiful. Well I just received my good morning phone call so I think I'll curl up and get some sleep. Ally should sleep in this morning so I should get a decent amount of rest.

Brightest Blessings lovelies!

6 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you. I'm glad you've found someone who not only compliments you and your life, but brings a smile to your face. True love is truely magnificent isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you. I think your mother was right.We get in ruts with certain people. God was watching over you.):

    ReplyDelete
  3. You truly deserve to be happy and glad little miss Ally likes him too, that's always a plus sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  4. When my son started school his hands started peeling and were red and broke out a lot. The doctor told me he was using g too much hand sanitizer. The teacher was having the kids use it all the time! I asked her to cut back and his hands cleared right up. You may keep this in mind and ask the doctor if this could be the cause.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When my son started school his hands started peeling and were red and broke out a lot. The doctor told me he was using g too much hand sanitizer. The teacher was having the kids use it all the time! I asked her to cut back and his hands cleared right up. You may keep this in mind and ask the doctor if this could be the cause.

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)