Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Long Day

I feel like I have been run over by a train and my work still isn't done. After a long thirteen hour shift I am finally home. My grandmother has agreed to watch Ally tonight so I can get the carpets shampooed and vacuumed. Kruz doesn't take well to being left alone and has made me a doozy of a mess while I was gone. I am glad to be home and glad I don't work until tomorrow evening. Tonight I'll be cleaning, talking with R, and catching up on my shows.

For now Kruz and I are going to get some dinner and see if R is coming over. I am doing my best to look the other way and not feed into this petty stab because that's all it is. Time to finish eating and start cleaning. Night loves.

2 comments:

  1. Oh poor Kruz and poor you for having to clean it all up :( Do you have a crate to put him in while you are away? That was the only thing that saved my sanity with my pup. She is fine to leave out now...well most days she is fine but once and awhile I have a mess to clean up. The bugger! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I have a crate but he's so used to being alone from previous owners that I try to give him some freedom because being locked up for 12 hours just sounds awful.

      Delete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)