Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Looking Up

I am thankful that I transferred stores. The loss of pay between giving J the 300 for nothing and the two short checks in transition have been rough but we are slowly pulling it together. Yesterday I worked with my GM Falisha and we made a game plan. I actually feel like I have made the right decision and I am so thankful for it. I feel important and needed there. I have found my spark again and it sure is nice to have back.

I have my schedule for the next five weeks but there will always be exceptions to it. In two weeks I will have Friday's and Saturday's off for three weeks. I am beyond stoked for this. Especially since my birthday weekend is included in those days off. Today I have a 12 hour shift ahead of me and with insomnia keeping me up it is sure to be a long day. I think we'll have one more rough month and then we'll be back on track.

I should be going for MIT (Manager In Training) in December while Ally is out on Christmas break. I am beyond excited to finally get this opportunity and know it more than an empty promise. Falisha has already shown me that she walks the walk, not just talk the talk.

I have come to a final decision regarding Ally and where the future will lie with her. I have already put that plan into motion and I know it will be a long road ahead as that plan is executed but I am not letting anything stop me this time. We have had our custody agreement for over a year now and it baffles me that we still have the audacity to ask for favors.

I am proud because I show Ally everyday that even though we struggle, we still come through every time and she doesn't want for anything. She's mostly over her cold, now we just have the horrible cough that won't go away for another month if history repeats itself. The cream that the doctor prescribed seems to be doing the trick so I am happy for that.

Time for this momma to get four more hours in before pulling a long day. I can't wait to see where the future brings us. I am definitely excited about the plans being made. It may be a difficult few months but it will be worth it in the end.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you for getting all your ducks in a row. Things might be rough for a little bit but you got this! Everything will work out in the end :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having a plan is half the battle. Hang in there through the rough spots and it will all be worth it.

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)