Monday, September 26, 2016

Nights End

Tonight went really well and I'm one exhausted momma. Ally is fever free and for the most part the cough fits have stopped. One more round of mucinex and shell hopefully sleep through the night.

Tomorrow I start my day shift rotation and I'm kind of excited because I'll be getting off work shortly before Ally gets out of school. We will have the rest of the evening to ourselves.

R will be over in a few hours and since Ally has fallen asleep I've been told to rest as well. I'm so thankful to have found such a caring man and I can't wait to wake up to his arms around me.

Since respect isn't going to happen, I set a plan in motion today that will protect our future. It's time rest for this momma.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you got caught up on your rest! How did the enchiladas turn out?

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)