Friday, September 16, 2016

Oh Happy Day


I can't tell you how refreshed I feel after sleeping in until one. Now I'm up and moving and getting this day started. Woke up to a phone call checking in on me and making sure I remembered to schedule Ally's doctor appointment to have her hands looked at. She's either allergic to something or has the beginning of Excezma. Either way we are getting it checked out.

On the agenda for today:
1) Get laundry done
2) Get this house deep cleaned and reorganized
3) Find a new victim to stitch

I haven't felt this at peace in a very long time and I am really glad that R will be coming over after work. My insomnia is worrying him so he'll be over just to hold me until I pass out at a decent time. 

Tomorrow will be busy at work with two interviews scheduled but I am loving the pace. I am loving that everything is finally falling into place for Ally and I. Nothing and nobody can ruin today for me. I am seriously on top of the world.

2 comments:

  1. I am not even going to tell you how long it took me to figure out that picture at the top...hahaha. Embarrassing! I hope Ally's hands get better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)