Tuesday, September 13, 2016

On Top of The World

So gals and guys, I've been in online dating land and tonight I had a first date. There was an instant connection and he is beyond sweet. It felt like one of those cheesy movie moments where you meet someone and wonder where they've been all your life. I'm seriously all smiles today and won't be feeding into anyone's crap.

Did I mention he speaks Spanish and races in a motorcycle?😍

Seriously this momma is blessed and I can't wait for Thursday. Time to knock out two days of work so I can spend the day with him. I am on cloud nine and in an amazing place.

All nighters on the phone have been the best and it is so refreshing to feel wanted again. Seriously smiling big today.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations and I hope things work out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with this new relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds great; I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome!! If anyone deserves happiness it is you :)

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)