Sunday, September 4, 2016

Time to Rest

It's been a long night and I for one am emotionally drained. I made two batches of peanut butter cookies for Ally and the boys. The kitchen is picked up but will need deep cleaned tomorrow.

The evening was ruined all for a head cold.

Tonight I spoke my mind and I don't regret it one bit. Old lady or close friend there is such a thing as support and straight up jealous and greed.

J works his ass off. He picks up overtime where he is allowed and all he asks for in return is to be left alone to play his game. Yet his phone is constantly blown up and his evenings are often ruined.

There's also the issue of stabs being made with no intention other than to cause drama and also the constant assumptions.

I do the laundry for the house and keep it clean because I want to show I'm proud of my home. Even though it's been Rocky and I haven't always shown my appreciation I am grateful to have J and Shane both as roommates.

I dont ask much from either of them. Mainly just take out the trash. I don't even ask J for rent money because I know he needs his truck fixed so he's not constantly having that held over his head.

I didn't invite him out tonight because anytime I have in the past it's, "Where the fuck are you? Why aren't you answering your phone? Better bring my car or I'm reporting it stolen."

When you realize how close you've come to death and losing everything you gain an everyday appreciation for the little things which is why I'm remaining peaceful and not feeding into the drama fest.

I'm choosing to remain focused and while J lives with me I'll do what I've always done. Since we first became friends. I'll worry about his well being and push him to be his best self. I want to show Ally that even though our marriage didn't work we can still remain best friends.

For now lovelies I think I'll get my few hours in before work tomorrow and rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)