Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Blessings In Disguise


Over the last few days I had lost myself. I had given into the pity party of nothing was going my way so surely it was all going to shit. I am usually not like this but I completely crashed. R and I talked everything out. He will be leaving for California and it will definitely be a test for our relationship. I am sad but proud at the same time. I will definitely treasure any and all time spent with him this week.


I am in love with this picture of me because it highlites the best parts of me and the not so great. It shows me that even though I am still a work in progress I am trying everyday to get better and stronger. I have set goals to accomplish before R returns. The timing sucks ass because it is right around the holidays and our birthdays.


This little gem makes me extremely proud. As my former manger would say I have found my G.A.S. (Give a Shit). I look forward to going into work. I look forward to all of the changes happening. I love my GM to pieces. We are so alike and it fantastic to see all of the changes being made. I can't wait to go to my MIT in December and be official by January.


This gorgeous gal gives me fire to push forward everyday. I am so incredibly lucky to have such a gorgeous daughter. One who thinks she's old enough for a boyfriend.... Momma has already snapped that in half though. She is such a bright little girl and I can definitely tell she is learning a lot in school.

Well ladies and gents Ally has decided to hang with my aunt for the evening so this momma is about to clean house and drink. What better combo?

Brightest Blessings Lovelies.



1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh she is cute!! I think you are going to have many years of worrying about her and boys because they will all be after her! :)

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)