Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Determination


Last night and today were extremely rough. My body hurts from work twenty hours with a four break inbetween which didn't even feel like a break due to Ally coughing up her lungs. I'm making a doctor's appointment tomorrow to see what's going on since over the weekend were back to square one with her. 

I am absolutely frustrated with the pettiness of some people. I will never understand where someone who isn't a parent or relative get the thought that it's okay to post pictures of my child publicly on a blog. I have way too much on my plate to have this added to it as well.

The other thing that irks me is the need to lie about your life. Its great that people look for the silver lining but that gives no reason to post lies or tell a manager a lie at work just to save yourself.

I think I'm grounding myself from social media until I've slept. My entire being hurts and I feel like a ton of bricks has been dropped on my bed. Time to sleep.

4 comments:

  1. She shared the pictures so you could see that Ally was ok and enjoying herself, there was no other intent behind it. And yes it sucks working long hours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made very clear wishes before Ally ever left my house but its been shown that those wishes were very much ignored. I don't really care what intent there is, that is my child and if I don't wish for there to be pictures of her up then out of respect to me, her mother they should be promptly taken down.

      Delete
  2. If she doesn't want someone sharing her daughters pictures on their social media, then as the legal guardian it should be respected. You say she did that to show ally was having a good time but in reality she just did it bc she knew it would piss felicia off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are feeling better! I would be frustrated about the pictures too.

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)