Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Off Early

I am one tired lady today. I feel like I've become an old lady because the last few nights I have out by ten at the latest. My body just feels worn out and I don't feel like doing much of anything. I am hoping that finances will allow one more playdate with Kris and Izzy before Andew's arrival but I'm not sure if we'll be able to swing it. You can definitely tell that Kris is ready to evict Andrew already. I am really glad we have made headway in our friendship and the girls are able to get time together.

I was able to take the day off early because labor is high and we are slow. Joey was in town and offered to be my ride home so he could get the last of belongings before heading out. I had few more things to gather so he went to his drug test before coming back by. He came over and chatted for a few. We cleared the air between us and have come to a decision in regards to ally. It was actually really pleasant to chat with him without the opinions of others getting in the way.

I have been ridding myself of negative people and thoughts so I have cleaned out blogs and friends list. I am getting some special time in with R before he heads out and I can't wait. I'll miss him but I know when he gets back we'll be getting started on our future.

Here's to a relaxing day lovelies. I'm off to nap before picking Ally and getting our night started. Brightest Blessings lovelies.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you get to catch up on rest soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what it was about this post that made me think this but you sound really peaceful. It suits you well :)

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)