Wednesday, October 12, 2016

One Month & A Lifetime To Go


On September 12, I decided to stop feeling sorry for myself and get back out there. I decided that I truly deserved to be loved and ventured out and made an online dating profile. I viewed his profile but I didn't message him. A few moments later I receive a message from him and that changed my life.

I gave him my phone number the first night and we talked all night until it was time to take Ally to school. I loved him that first night. He had plans and he knew exactly where he was heading in life. I knew that he came into my life for a reason.

Then he met Ally. He met her the night that J left. We had a wonderful pizza date watching the live action Jungle Book. I knew I loved him when I watched him interact with Ally. It was like seeing everything I had every wanted in one man.

I have always been one of those romantics. One of those people that celebrate every moment and live in the now. I've stumbled but R has shown me that in a relationship you always push your spouse to be their best self and to never settle for less.

Here's to one month down and a lifetime to go. Ally and I love you and we're beyond proud of you. You truly are a gift and I am so proud that I get to call you mine. I love you babe.

2 comments:

  1. Sooo sooo happy for you!! Happy one month anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you found someone you can connect with and makes you happy.

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)