Friday, October 21, 2016

Time For A Break

I am at a point in my life where everything is falling into place. It isn't perfect and I don't aim for it to be perfect. The small spurt of drama today shows me that I have to remain focused on me and my family. People will always do the shady shit that they do. I just need to stop feeding into and realize that I have everything I could ever want. I have a beautiful daughter and a awesome relationship. I feel like I need to retreat and enjoy this moment privately for awhile. The next few months will prove rough but I know I am strong enough to endure to be holding my man at the end. 23 was a hard year and I am going to make sure that year 24 provides a much happier year. I am so thankful for all your support through my happiness, anger, sadness, depression, and pettiness. I have become a stronger person and it's time I take a pause for myself. For now I won't be posting but occasionally. If I get my wind for cross stitch I'll post those updates here. I just got the call that my MIT training has been moved up sooner than I had planned so this will be a welcome distraction while R is gone. I am extremely grateful for all of the struggles I have endured because they have brought me so much strength. So here goes 24, let's get it!

If you'd like to stay in touch please feel free to email me: embracing.life.simply@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. You do what you gotta do sweets! I can't speak for everyone but I will be here when you are ready to come back and I definitely want to stay in touch. See you on the instagrams :)

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)