Wednesday, November 2, 2016

24 Is Beautiful

It's been awhile since I posted but I am feeling way better and more confident. I have missed blogging something terribly and I am glad that I'm at a point where I feel ready to come back to blogging. I know it's only been a little break but sometimes that is all you need. Here's a little of what's been going. I'm 24 now! So far 24 has been a roller coaster of an age. I haven't been focusing on my weight loss but I am feeling comfortable in my own skin. I would rather be a beautiful curvy than an anorexic twig. My area manager pushed for me to start MIT (Manager in Training) immediately. I went to orientation on Monday then started my first day yesterday. I feel like I didn't make the best impression because fatigue won me over but I feel much better today and I am ready to tackle anything thrown my way. We did get the washer/dryer and bed. So far we are snoozing comfy and laundry is much easier to do. R and I are still going strong. He hasn't left for California yet because he is trying to find a more manageable way to stay home and only go when needed. Kris and I are still good friends and she had Charlie on Monday. Little Miss Charlie shocked us all as we preparing for Andrew but she is beautiful and healthy and that's what counts. Ally went trick or treating, I didn't get pictures this year but she was gorgeous and had a blast. We went with some of my co-workers and she definitely made out like a bandit. Overall life has been pretty groovy. I have my days where it doesn't feel like it but I always pick myself up and try again.

Joey and I had a serious talk yesterday while he got a small pause from her. It has definitely come to light that the pretty picture she is portraying isn't how it is going at all. I feel sorry for him that he is so miserable. She basically controls everything and he isn't able to talk freely because she has their phones synced up to each other. Talk about trust, right? I am just glad we are able to mend our friendship and put where she has meddled behind us.

For the month of November I want to 30 days of Thanks. Each day I will post something/someone I am thankful for. I feel like I need to reset myself and get out of that bitter mindset. Since I've been working to just focus on me, I feel like life has been moving much smoother.

Well lovelies I am off for another wonderful day of MIT. Today I re-certify myself in prep! Lettuce, tomatoes, and onions here I come!

Bright Blessings Lovelies!

3 comments:

  1. Hopefully you can meet me Charlie soon. I'm happy to see you blogging again. Can't wait to see who/what all you're thankful for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so happy to find a new blog post from you today!! Made my day :) Congrats on starting MIT!! That is wonderful. And glad to hear you pretty girls had a good Halloween. My kiddos made out like bandits too haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so nice to see you blogging again and keeping positive about everything around y0u

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)